[hobbit] Running logfetch 'by hand'

Andrew Jackson Andrew.Jackson at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 10:25:28 CEST 2006

Thanks Henrik,

I'll look at msgcache/hobbitfetch. I got the logfetch going at the end
of last week after leaving it for a while. The info I needed was, of
course, in the man page. I was trying to think of a nice way to say that
'I'm stupid and should have read the man page' to close the question
when I picked up your reply Monday morning. I've obviously been fighting
unix systems far too long and should take up knitting.

Thanks again.

Andy J.