[hobbit] Main Page setup and RRDTools

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Oct 9 17:13:49 CEST 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 10:04:58AM -0500, Manning Robert W. wrote:
> We are evaluating Hobbit to replace Big Brother and my boss has two
> questions.  The first is how can we modify the main (startup) page and
> put the subpage list below the client list

Run "bbgen" with the --pages-last option, either add it to the "bbgen"
command in hobbitlaunch.cfg, or add it to the BBGENOPTS in
hobbitserver.cfg.

> and can we take the RRDTool information that we have been collecting
> prior to this, and integrate it into Hobbits RRDTools data?

I assume you've been collecting this with BB and LARRD ? Yes, you can
keep your current rrd-files, you just have to move them into the
directory structure that Hobbit uses. There is a script supplied with
Hobbit (the hobbitd/moverrd.sh file) that does this for you.