[hobbit] Custom RRD graphs

Ger Maguire ger at fwi.ie
Thu Nov 30 21:49:19 CET 2006

Sorry Greg, which temp file, brain is getting a bit fried here :-)

The /tmp log file which the rrd-ext.sh is outputting to is showing which
means the data is comming in from the BB status command every time the
scripts run.

Thu Nov 30 20:31:35 GMT 2006
/usr/lib/hobbit/server/tmp/rrd_msg_400
18
Thu Nov 30 20:36:36 GMT 2006
/usr/lib/hobbit/server/tmp/rrd_msg_9081
17
Thu Nov 30 20:38:35 GMT 2006
/usr/lib/hobbit/server/tmp/rrd_msg_13633
13
Thu Nov 30 20:43:35 GMT 2006
/usr/lib/hobbit/server/tmp/rrd_msg_24605
14

Ger.

  _____