[hobbit] AIX memory check

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Wed Nov 29 16:14:02 CET 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 15:49, Jeffcoat, Al wrote:
> I'll help debug if and when you need it :)
>
> I've got some home grown stuff also, ranging from errpt to HA, and some
> deadcat stuff, but am always looking for alternatives.
I'm going to clean up my messy bb code and replace it with clean hobbit
code ;)
Wih hobbit, I have CPU, memory, disk i/o, power5, ... graphs.  All AIX
specific.  I want the same with hobbit.  You can send me your scripts, if you
want, maybe I can use them too.

A few days ago, I installed twiki on my web-server.  Hobbit is one of the webs
I just added ;)

Stef