[hobbit] Disable/Enable Individual http's

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:29:22 CET 2006

James,

Have not tried it myself, but you could duplicate the line in your
bb-host-file containing the host EXAMPLE and (1) change the IP-address
of the second line to 0.0.0.0 to prevent duplicate hosts and dito
checks and (2) change name EXAMPLE to EXAMPLE_2  of the host you are
monitoring. The second line can check another URL. I know this is a
bit awkward when you have 40 URL's, but generally I think it's a bad
idea to have them all tested; just check the most critical URL's .

Peter