[hobbit] AIX memory check

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Nov 28 19:47:29 CET 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 19:14, thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr wrote:
> Hello Stef,
>
> I'm really interested with your extra scripts. Actually, I'm running some
> scripts from deadcat.au like bb-errpt, bb-lvm, etc... Are your scripts
> similar or do you write your own from scratch ? In anyway, if you could
> send me some of them, I will do my best to help you in debugging.
Some of them are based on deadcat, some are written from scratch.
It is possible that this "project" is scheduled for next year, so you will
have to wait a while.

One of things I did when I wrote the scripts and I was using BigBrother, is
changing larrd so I can create graphs on the fly.  Basically, it is like ncv,
but I used "hidden html" to specify the graphs parameters:
<!--RRD EBCT EBCT1 20585056.0512-->
I will have to change that mechanisme too.

Stef