[hobbit] dbcheck

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon Nov 20 15:20:56 CET 2006

To run it on the client you've to change 2 variables at the start of
dbcheck.pl file:
$Hobbit_fd_lib::HOBBIT = 1;
$Hobbit_fd_lib::USEBBHGREP = 0;

Can you run a dbcheck.pl -dd (it should create some debugging data that
could be usefull) and send it to me ?
It's possible that the "client" part that don't use bbhostgrep is not
working right for some reason, I didn't tested it really much because I
use dbcheck.pl on the hobbit server from which I monitor all the
databases with just one script.

Francesco