[hobbit] HTTP Test Timeout & Delays

Richard Leyton richard at leyton.org
Fri Nov 17 10:55:55 CET 2006

Morning all,

One request on this matter that I'd like to suggest (perhaps in a
future release) is individual HTTP test timeout settings. My customer
needs to monitor a few external URL's that we rely on for various
things. One in particular has frequent problems.

So we upped the default timeout on bbtest-net to 20s, which helped
but it's still not really enough, and I'm reluctant to increase it
further the board for just one bad egg. If there's a workaround to
this particular problem, I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Richard.

Richard Leyton - richard at leyton.org
http://www.leyton.org