Contact to Henrik

Wutz, Wolfgang wolfgang.wutz at siemensvdo.com
Thu Nov 16 08:20:09 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

sorry for spamming the mailing list, but I'm quite desperate.

Currently I'm doing my diploma thesis and part of it is setting up and
customizing a monitoring environment using hobbit.
Due to the fact, that my Prof wants me to write s.th. about the hobbit
system architecture, I tried to reach Henrik personally by mail, but
unfortunately got no reaction. Probably the spam filters blocked my
messages.

So Henrik, if you read this, please tell me a way to get in contact with
you.

Thanks for your time.

Wolfgang