[hobbit] SSL Support for Hobbit

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Nov 14 22:56:21 CET 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 02:01:19PM -0500, Geoff Hallford wrote:
> I originally compiled Hobbit without SSL support because we had no need but
> of course ... now we need SSL support. I don't want to lose any of the data
> I have already collected or my configs, so I am a bit hesitant. Does anyone
> have any suggestions on how to accomplish the recompile with SSL support
> (safely)?

Just re-run the "configure; make; make install". Hobbit won't change
existing configuration files when performing the "make install" step,
and your existing data-files are not touched at all.

If you're really scared about this, just run "make" and then copy the
bbnet/bbtest-net executable into ~hobbit/server/bin/