[hobbit] RHEL 3 Error

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:55:56 CET 2006

Seems to me that's the kind of message to expect if someone either
removes a directory the process is running in, or possibly chmod's (or
maybe chown's) some part of the tree so that it can't be accessed by
the running process.

I'm not a RHEL expert, but that's where I'd start on any Unix-like
system.  Even if you don't have any 'files' tests defined, Hobbit
still has to be able to reach its own config files, log files, etc.

Ralph Mitchell