[hobbit] Problem with Metrics Graph

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Thu Nov 9 16:34:03 CET 2006

Actually, that's what I was trying to do.

With larrd from my old Big Brother install, I could

graph all the systems (one graph for each system),

and be able to do a quick look of all memory and swap

on all the systems.

Is there a way to do that now?

Also, I had more tests, vmstat, iostat, netstat. I could compare

the systems.

Also, CPU utilization graph gives me nothing as well.

I could really use the help on this one badly. Folks here used

the larrd graphs a lot to look at physical memory and swap across

all the systems, and to do other comparisons.

Thanks..James

  _____