[hobbit] custom rrd data graph

Shifter the.shifter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:58:53 CET 2006

As a final message I was able to resolve my broken graph.  The graph
definition in my hobbitgraph.cfg file was listing an incorrect .rrd file.
Adhereing to Mr. Goyard's earlier suggestion I changed the def line to
reflect the actual rrd file name (pcpuIdle.rrd) and *poof* graph appeared in
trends.  Thank you again.

Sage