[hobbit] Suggestions -- New Implementer

Rolf Schrittenlocher Schrittenlocher at rz.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Nov 8 15:46:53 CET 2006

Hi James,

it depends totally on your OS and the applications running. E.g. for
Solaris you might want to check files as who, last and other which
hackers like to modify using file and md5 to detect any changes. If an
apache is running you might like to see at least x httpd with procs ...
And so on.

greetings
rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HRZ/BDV, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 - 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at rz.uni-frankfurt.de