[hobbit] HTTP Red -- Fixed

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Tue Nov 7 21:11:02 CET 2006

O.K., I took out the .jsp and they work now.

Weird the way the other .jsp's work. I wonder if it's

something strange on the install of the two servers.

Basically I took out all the SELoginAccess.jsp:

http://myhost.mydomain.com:8068 <http://myhost.mydomain.com:8068/>

As soon as I did everything went green.

Henrik, Any idea what I can look for on the .jsp side

that would cause it to fail?

Thanks for the help. Mentioning it might be the .jsp did the trick.

James

  _____