[hobbit] HTTP Red

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:21:40 CET 2006

If you copy the exact URL to your desktop and you can get '200 ok' or alike,
then you maybe hitting the wrong server from Hobbit. Do you have HOSTS entry
for 'myhost.myodmain.com' point to one IP on your test box, but don't have
it on your Hobbit server, or vice versa? Or they use different DNS servers?

To be sure and for troubleshooting, you can always add '=10.1.3.4' after the
port number.

http://myhost.mydomain.com:8068/SELoginAccess.jsp