[hobbit] bbgen frequent yellow alerts - hobbitd problem?

Matthew G Armstrong marmstrong5 at csc.com
Mon Nov 6 17:39:22 CET 2006

are there many problems encountered when you using Solaris with Hobbit?  I
was going to base my design on Solaris but I am now wondering if I should
steer more towards an AIX solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk>
06/11/2006 16:33
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] bbgen frequent yellow alerts - hobbitd problem?

Oops - one line too many among those extra ones I sent you:

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 05:29:59PM +0100, Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> I'd like you to add 8 lines between these two:
>
>                n = recv(sockfd, recvbuf, sizeof(recvbuf)-1, 0);
>                if (n < 0) {
>                                dbgprintf("recv() returned error: %s\n",
strerror(errno));
>                                if (errno == EAGAIN) continue;
>                }
>                if (n == 0) {
>                                dbgprintf("recv() gave us 0 bytes\n");
>                                continue;
                ^^^^^^^^^ dont put this "continue" line in there.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk