[hobbit] Too many tests for one host

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Nov 2 10:27:24 CET 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 09:57, Nicolas Dorfsman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently working on bb-roracle test (I'll post the new version on
> deadcat, probably with NCV numbers).
>
> It's raising an issue which I did't think about....I will have too
> many test to display for one host without horizontal scrolling !
> Does anyone ever meet this ?  Any idea to go against that ?
I had the same problem.
I placed the OS tests on 1 line and changed the application tests so they use
an other machine name when they send the status.  Then in the bb-hosts file I
added a line like this:

0.0.0.0         igcbtsmprd-hobbit       # noconn bbd

This is an example that I use to put the hobbit status on an other line.

Stef