[hobbit] BBWin 0.7 available

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:09:15 CEST 2006

Hi Jan,

As Frank advise you, you should check that the hostname is configured
(it should be not empty) in the
registry.(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BBWin=hostname)
Also, you may check the application event log, if BBWin can't start,
you should find error events in it with the reasons of failure.

Let us know if you still can't start BBWin.

Regards,

Etienne.

--
Etienne GRIGNON