[hobbit] Disk Status in hobbit-clients.cfg

Morris, Chris (Shared Services) CHRIS.MORRIS at RWEnpower.com
Wed May 31 12:00:55 CEST 2006

Henrik,

Thanks for that, I looked at the web version of the man page which hasn't
been updated and in the hobbit-clients.cfg which doesn't mention it either.

I see this has changed for file min/max size reporting but unlike the
documentation doesn't seem to default to KB but to bytes now!!

Regards,

Chris

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and then delete it immediately from your system.Please note that neither RWE npower nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).