[hobbit] Monitoring RAID status

Dan Vande More bigdan at gmail.com
Tue May 30 01:36:10 CEST 2006

I'd recommend simply making a new test + script + column name - like
raidstat or something. That way you still get your hobbit graphs, you
still check your disks, and it's compatible between upgrades. This way
it's a logical separation too - disk (space) status and raid status.
If you have a heterogenous network, you could make the extra script
"smart" too, and have it distinguish between devices like I do - one
for Solaris Solstice software mirror, one for IBM ipssend and one for
mdstat.

Just my 2 cents.