[hobbit] Hobbit talk

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Mon May 29 17:00:25 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner a écrit :
> [...]
>
> E.g. I noticed you had written a custom script to check on inode-usage
> for filesystems. That might be something we should include in the
> standard Hobbit client (I don't think it would require much new code,
> it can probably be handled almost completely by the current filesystem
> code).

I'm using bb-inode.sh from Deadcat too, but it needs a 'df'' command
which supports inode reporting, so it would be nice to have it in the
Hobbit client.

For those who think it's useless :

$ df -hi /BB
Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/sda4               2.4M    2.0M    371K   85% /BB

;-)

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis