Need for a report

Stewart_Larsen at doh.state.fl.us Stewart_Larsen at doh.state.fl.us
Tue May 23 20:49:57 CEST 2006

I have what I think is a simple request, and I'm wondering the best way
to go about it.

Basically, I need to be able to run a report(in html) that says "I have
to run 1000 conn tests.  Of those, 11 is red, 9 are yellow, 0 are
purple, 990 are green."

Additionally, I will need to be able to add additional tests to this,
but the immediate need is for connectivity tests.

Is there a way to get this information easily, or will I need to collect
and parse the historical data to get this?  The bbgen test already gives
me overall purple tests.  Is there an easy way to extend those
statistics?

--
Stewart Larsen, CISSP
Security Administrator, SORT Team Coordinator

If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don't
understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.
     -- Bruce Schneier

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your
e-mail  communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.