[hobbit] Hobbit vs Nagios

Matthew Davis matthew at familycampground.org
Tue May 23 03:47:47 CEST 2006

I tried out nagios and one huge winning factor for Hobbit was
simplicity.  I put quite a bit of time into getting nagios off the
ground with little luck.  And in the same amount of time, I was able
to get nearly all functionality I required out of a monitoring
program.

--
Matthew Davis
http://familycampground.org/matthew/