[hobbit] Presentation of Hobbit Monitoring System

Tadd Moore TMoore at rooneyholdings.com
Tue May 23 00:09:31 CEST 2006

Werner - I went through this somewhat recently...at my desk.  While I
didn't need them, I could have done it in three slides.

Slide 1 - 36 pt. Sans-serif on White.  "It's Free"
Slide 2 - 36 pt. Sans-serif on White.  "It Works"
Slide 3 - 36 pt. Sans-serif on White.  "It's Here Now"

Not sure there's much else to say, quite frankly.  Then again, my
organization isn't big on fluff.  Deliver good, fast, and cheap, and
you're in.  (grin)

Seriously, if you're presenting to techies, turn them loose on the man
pages and one of the open 'demo' sites running Hobbit.  They can develop
their own questions about how it works (a good way to gauge interest and
acceptance), but you'll probably find it sells itself much like it did
for us.

-TM

>>> wmlist_ext at terra.com.br 5/22/2006 4:36:30 PM >>>

Hi,

    I need to make a presentation to migrate (proposal) our
monitoring to Hobbit, I thought asking here before I start doing work
and see if someone of you has already done something like this and is
willing to share it with the list.

    The persons who'll be watching to the presentation are are
technical
guys, so I need a little more carefully made presentation, but nice
looking graphs/slides always do it's impressive work.

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Werner

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk