[hobbit] PDF reporting. Howto graph wio and rq

Marco Avvisano marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it
Sat May 20 11:36:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

Do you use bb-sar script from deadcat?

Marco

----- Original Message -----
From: <thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr>
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [hobbit] PDF reporting. Howto graph wio and rq

Hi,

sorry for the former mail, it was not complete ! I've done a wrong
keyboard combination in Notes... So, if you want these two graphs, you
have to write a server-side script and use a client test (tested on aix,
hpux, linux, sunos). On your hobbit server, you have to add :

--extra-script=/Soft/HOBBIT-4.1.2p1/server/ext/extragrph.sh
--extra-tests=sar

 into hobbitlaunch.cfg at [rrdstatus] and [rrddata] sections.

Here is my server-side script called extragrph.sh:

#!/bin/sh

HOSTNAME="$1"
TESTNAME="$2"
FNAME="$3"

case "$TESTNAME"
in
   "sar")

        if [ -z "$SARU" ]
        then
        SARU=`grep -iA 10 wio $FNAME |grep -i system |awk '{print $4}'`
                if [ -z "$SARU" ]
                then
                SARU=`grep -iA 1 wio $FNAME | awk '{print $4}' | tail -1`
                        if [ -z "$SARU" ]
                        then
                        SARU=`grep -iA 5 iowait $FNAME |grep -i average |
awk '{print $6}'`
                        fi
                fi
        fi

        if [ -z "$SARQ" ]
        then
        SARQ=`grep -iA 9 runq $FNAME | grep system | sed 's/,/./g' | awk
'{print $2}'`
                if [ -z "$SARQ" ]
                then
                SARQ=`grep -iA 2 runq $FNAME | grep -i average | sed
's/,/./g' | awk '{print $2}'`
                        if [ -z "$SARQ" ]
               then
                        SARQ=`grep -iA 1 runq $FNAME | sed 's/,/./g' | awk
'{print $2}' | tail -1`
                        fi
                fi
        fi

        echo "DS:sar_wio:GAUGE:600:0:100"
        echo "DS:sar_rq:GAUGE:600:0:100"

        echo "sar.rrd"
        echo "$SARU:$SARQ"
        ;;

esac
exit 0

Regards,
Thomas Seglard

"Marco Avvisano" <marco.avvisano at regione.toscana.it> a écrit sur
04/05/2006 13:35:26 :

> Hi,
>
> i'm tryng to install your tool,
> some files is not included in images: logocnp.png , loadpsu106.png.
> When i launch master.sh it return a lot of errors for the host without
some
> rrd file.
> From which rrd files you make wio*png and rq*png?
>
> thanks
>
> Marco

Ce message (et toutes ses pieces jointes eventuelles) est confidentiel et
etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute
diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est
interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, CNP
Assurances et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message, s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

*****

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CNP Assurances nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be
liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.