suggestion on command pathes in hobbitclient-$BBOSTYPE.sh

Dominique Frise Dominique.Frise at unil.ch
Fri May 19 09:00:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

We compiled Hobbit on one reference client per OS and distributed the client
installation from there (we use sunos, darwin, linux -rhel2, rhel3, rhel4, debian-)
We then noticed than several clients did not find commands like "netstat" or
"ifconfig". Depending on OS release the inherited PATH for the user running
Hobbit can be different. We had to hack hobbitclient-{sunos|linux|darwin}.sh
to put the full pathes to these commands.

Now my suggestion:
Would it be possible to add the full path for all commands in
hobbitclient-$BBOSTYPE.sh?

Thanks

Dominique
UNIL - University of Lausanne