[hobbit] Purples, all non-green view

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Fri May 12 20:45:13 CEST 2006

Oh, my! It certainly does!

Tom Kauffman

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Stoerner [mailto:henrik at hswn.dk]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 11:05 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Purples, all non-green view

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 02:41:19PM +0000, David Gore wrote:
> There was some talk of the purples not showing up on the 'All
non-green
> view'.  We are also disappointed that the purples have been removed
from
> this page.  Our main page is the ANV page and would really like to
have
> that back.  Could we at least have it back with a flag?  Or did we
some
> how remove the purples on the ANV page with some flag in the latest
> snapshot?

Seems I broke it somewhere. This should put the purples back on the bb2
page.

Henrik

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.