/data/logs directory

SigurĂ°ur Bjarnason siggi at betware.com
Wed May 10 16:49:39 CEST 2006

Hi All

In the old days when I was using the Big Brother monitoring server I always got some files to the /data/logs directory.

Since I begun to use Hobbit I have never seen any files there.... Witch is causing me some trouble on custom made script I wrote when using Big Brother, then I got files to this directory, example file1 and file2 and I could compare the two, now ..I just get files to /data/hist and histlogs with timestamp in the name and that files I cannot use..!

Is this directory not longer used with Hobbit ?.. and if not.. why does it still exists ?

Regards

Siggi