[hobbit] AIX client - can someone confirm a "ps" command?

Gianluca Rossi grossi at acantho.net
Wed May 10 11:01:05 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
  >   ps axww -o pid,ppid,user,stat,pri,pcpu,time,pmem,rss,vsz,cmd

it does not work on aix. I think you get similar output
with the command:
ps -A -k -f -l -o pid,ppid,user,stat,pri,pcpu,time,etime,pmem,vsz,args
i have sent the output direcly to you.

> it is very much like the others). One thing that puzzled me is that AIX
> apparently does not support reporting the start-time of a process.
> It that really correct ? And if not, what is the keyword for this ?
the "etime" keyword above indicates the elapsed time sice the process
started.
you can get the start time with different options, but you loose other
information.

--
Gianluca