[hobbit] fping failure

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 00:10:18 CEST 2006

> Those fping-stderr* files are all size 0 - or ... ?

Sorry, should have done an ls -la ...

they are all 0, all old from like February, probably when I did some
testing, so they are nothing to worry about

> If possible, I would like you to try out the bbtest-net program from the
> current snapshot

I will do that on Monday. Like I initially, it only happens once or
twice a month,
so it may be hard to catch. It will be good to have this in place once it does.
I would rather fix this than go to hobbitping for now, so this should be good.

I'll let you know what the results are.

Thanks again,
Jeff