[hobbit] Kernel crash

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:48:43 CEST 2006

On 5/5/06, Michael Frey <michael_frey at glic.com> wrote:

> System is a VMware image of Linux Red Hat 7.2
>
> 12 hours after upgrading to the latest Hobbit, I get the following:

It should be almost impossible for hobbit to cause a kernel crash.
The problem most likely lies with either VMWare or your kernel - try
updating to the most recent kernel (and updating to the most recent
version of VMWare your license supports).

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor