[hobbit] who uses Hobbit

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Fri May 5 15:53:13 CEST 2006

Orlando Regional Healthcare, Orlando, Fl.

Statistics:
 Hosts               :   287
 Status messages     :  1255
 Purple messages     :     0
 Pages               :    35

When fully implemented, we'll be monitoring close to 400 servers.  In
addition, we are monitoring our SAN (SVC and Controllers), and Fabric.
We don't monitor any network equipment, our network engineers use
another SNMP tool to do this.

Al

  _____