[hobbit] who uses Hobbit

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 15:01:33 CEST 2006

I did some update on hobbit wiki page without your permissions.
please speak up if your organization doesn't want to be listed  there.
or you can just delete it yourself. I started this wiki page but I can't
allocate much free time to maintain it.

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit/User_Guide#Who_use_Hobbit_.3F

T.J. Yang