[hobbit] Execute denied

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Mon May 1 16:22:25 CEST 2006

In yesterday's snapshot, the clientupdate binary was missing so I copied it from the snapshot directory to ~hobbit/client/bin and did nothing more. Today when I saw the execution denied, I checked clientupdate and found out that it was a ELF-32 binary.
But the binary in the snapshot directory was a PA-RISC 1.1 executable, so now I have copied that one to ~hobbit/client/bin .

It seems like the clientupdate is not installed

Lars