[hobbit] Hobbit Client, msgs, files?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon May 1 15:25:58 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 06:26:15PM +0000, David Gore wrote:

> Well, it is going to be very painful to update hundreds of hosts.

Absolutely ... I haven't deployed the Hobbit client extensively yet,
but I still have some 30-40 hosts I need to update.

The good news is that the client now has the ability to update itself
from a central filestore on the Hobbit server, so hopefully it should
be a lot easier the next time.

(Note - this is NOT included in the current alfa-release).

I'll respond to your other questions in another e-mail.