Todays (1/5) snapshot does not compile

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Mon May 1 08:39:02 CEST 2006

HP-UX 11.11 , gcc 3.4.2

cc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DHPUX -I. -I/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/in
clude -c -o hobbitping.o hobbitping.c
hobbitping.c:17:24: sys/select.h: No such file or directory
makeÄ1Å: *** Ähobbitping.oÅ Error 1
makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbnet'
make: *** Äbbnet-buildÅ Error 2

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain