[hobbit] Hobbit reports vmstat|netstat for an unknown OS

thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr
Fri Mar 31 15:53:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

here is the results of the uname -s

on hpux 11.00 / 11i : HP-UX

on AIX 4.2 / 4.3 / 5.2/ 5.3 : AIX

on redhat as 3 (ia32 / ia64) : Linux

on redhat as 2.1 (ia32 / ia64) : Linux

on solaris 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 : SunOS

Is hobbit uses ``uname -s` to determine the os version ? Or another
command ? If uname is used I think, I found why the vmstat graphs are not showing up correctly... But, I don't know how to correct this problem.
Sincerly,

Thomas

"lars ebeling" <lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org> a écrit sur 31/03/2006
15:15:51 :