graphs for custom services

James H Thompson jht at lj.net
Wed Mar 29 11:48:06 CEST 2006

I'm struggling with how to get the graphs for a new custom service to show up when you click on the button for the service.
The graphs appear fine when the 'trends' button is clicked, but do not appear when the 'voipinfo' button is clicked.
Any clues how to do this would be much appreciated.

to TRENDS: In the bb-hosts file for the host I added:
    ,voipinfo:voipinfopages|voipinfoapt|voipinfoaq

hobbitserver.cfg
===========
I added to the TEST2RRD= definition
    ,voipinfo=ncv
I added to the GRAPHS= definition
    ,voipinfo
I added a new line:
NCV_voipinfo="Pages:GAUGE,AvgPageTime:GAUGE,AvgQueries:GAUGE"

hobbitgraph.cfg
I added these graph definitions:

[voipinfopages]
[voipinfoapt]
[voipinfoaq]

And I setup a remote client to report the data back to the Hobbit server.