[hobbit] Hobbit Monitor : Last reboot information

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Mon Mar 27 10:29:06 CEST 2006

raphael.capliez at leroymerlin.fr a écrit :
> Hi !
>
> I would like to send an information to my Hobbit Monitor Server : I
> would like to know the of the last reboot for a server which is
> supervized.
> Have you an idea how I could do that please ?
> What are the files I would have to modify ?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Hi

the uptime of a server is available in the "cpu" column :

      lun mar 27 10:23:32 CEST 2006 up: 164 days, 0 users, 136 procs,
      load=7.34

You can choose the color of the "cpu" column depending on the uptime :

- with Hobbit, it takes place in $BBHOME/etc/hobbit-clients.cfg :
    UP bootlimit toolonglimit
    #             The cpu status goes yellow if the system has been up
for less than
    #             "bootlimit" time, or longer than "toolonglimit". The
time is in
    #             minutes, or you can add h/d/w for hours/days/weeks -
eg. "2h" for
    #             two hours, or "4w" for 4 weeks.
    #             Defaults: bootlimit=1h, toolonglimit=-1 (infinite).

- with a BB client, it's in $BBHOME/etc/bbdef-client.sh :
    WARNMINSONREBOOT=10
    WARNCOLORONREBOOT=red
    BBTOOMANYDAYSUP=9999

--