[hobbit] problem compiling HP-UX 11.11 using gcc

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Mon Jun 26 20:23:13 CEST 2006

Camp.external at qimonda.com wrote:
> Have you tried 4.1.1 from this site?
>
> http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,7663,00.html

I have gcc 4.0.3 32-bit, 4.1.1 32 and 64-bit from HP, and 4.1.0 from PaAC.
 All give the same errors.

I'm thinking that there must be something different about our build
environments, as other people have indicated that they are able to compile
just fine.

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre