msgs

SigurĂ°ur Bjarnason lechef71 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:19:10 CEST 2006

Hi all

I have two clients monitoring files, in the client-local.cfg file I have

[linux]
log:/var/log/messages:10240
log:/var/log/bull/bull.log:10240
file:/var/log/messages:md5

in the hobbit-clients.cfg I have

#
# CC
#
HOST=cc-1
        UP      1h
        LOAD    5.0 10.0
        DISK    * 90 95
        MEMPHYS 100 101
        MEMSWAP 50 80
        MEMACT  90 97
        FILE /var/log/messages yellow SIZE>0 MTIME<600 TRACK
        FILE /var/log/bull/bull.log yellow SIZE>0 MTIME<600 TRACK
        LOG %/var/log/messages %(I/O|read).error COLOR=red

#
# Jabber
#
HOST=jabber-1
        UP      1h
        LOAD    5.0 10.0
        DISK    * 90 95
        MEMPHYS 100 101
        MEMSWAP 50 80
        MEMACT  90 97
        FILE /var/log/messages yellow MODE=644 TRACK
        LOG %/var/log/messages %(I/O|read).error COLOR=red

Everything is working fine for the cc-1 host, and the msgs tab shows
everything ok.. ..however ! the msgs tab for jabber-1 complains that it cant
find the bull.log..  but I am not monitoring that file for that host !?..

So how do I make this host stop.. watching file that is not supposed to
watch ?:.

Regards
vvega