[hobbit] Limit on size of message received ?

Nicolas Dorfsman ndo at unikservice.com
Fri Jun 23 22:42:10 CEST 2006

Le 23 juin 06 à 16:17, Dominique Frise a écrit :

> Nicolas Dorfsman wrote:
>>     Hi,
>>     One of my test (AIX lvm) is sending 371 lines to hobbit server
>> (12k).
>>     The server doesn't update the corresponding column.
>>     Is there a limit in size of message (this is not a combo) ?
>>     Nicolas
>>
> See MAXMSG_* in hobbitserver.cfg
>
> You should get a warning from hobbitd when the message is too big.

Thx Dominique.

Hum. I had a issue with the script...and I tried to use the bb syntax
'cat /tmp/toto | bb display_server -'.
I noticed that '-' is forbidden in the source...so I've modified the
source code.  But seems that syntax is forbiddent because there's
other issue with it.

So, with few modifications in the script, it runs again with the
usual syntax.