nopropred wildcards for hostname?

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Thu Jun 15 18:14:04 CEST 2006

I'm using the bb-host "page" option to have seperate pages for Dev,
Stage, and Prod environments. I want to use "nopropred" to keep alerts
for the Stage and Dev hosts from setting the main page red (it's not
enough to tell people to only use the NKView). From looking at the man
page it looks like the nopropred options are only per testname. Can you
suggest another way to get the effect that I want?  To be specific I
want the main page background to match the status color of the "Prod"
page/dot. The other pages/dots colors should change color appropriately,
but not affect the main page status.