[hobbit] Client Dies HP-UX 11.11 and 11.23 with no error

Camp.external at qimonda.com Camp.external at qimonda.com
Wed Jun 14 13:07:54 CEST 2006

Nothing strange in the logs dir. The clientlaunch.log file shows that it
is starting and loading the tasklist.

Hobbitlaunch is not running.

Yes, msg.txt exists but it does not have the hostname as part of the
filename.

Running the "bb" command does produce a usage message.

This is so strange. It will startup with no problems, but after 5-15
minutes (not sure) it just completely dies. :-(