[hobbit] hobbitd warning: Cookie xxxxxx not found, dropping ack

Dominique Frise Dominique.Frise at unil.ch
Mon Jun 12 08:20:42 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 07:42:32AM +0200, Dominique Frise wrote:
>
>>Passed a certain time, alerts cannot be acked.
>

> They can, but you'll need a new cookie.
>

>>What is the value for this period and is it configurable?
>

> 24 hours, not configurable.
>

> Regards,
> Henrik

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Thanks.
Then there may be a problem.

We got a red alert for sslcert checking at 03:02 AM (CEST) this morning.

-------notifications.log-------
Mon Jun 12 03:02:41 2006 iris.sslcert (130.223.27.23) xy at example.com[256]
1150074161 0
--------------------------------

-----alert e-mail-----------
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 03:02:41 +0200 (CEST)
From: bb at iris.unil.ch
To: xy at example.com
Subject: Hobbit [868419] iris:sslcert CRITICAL (RED)

red Mon Jun 12 03:02:25 2006

&red SSL certificate for https://wwwexp/ expires in 9 days

We tried then to acknowledge it -reply- at 07:38 AM and get a warning from hobbitd"

----hobbitd.log----
2006-06-12 07:26:25 Cookie 868419 not found, dropping ack