Anyone doing VMS?

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:24:17 CEST 2006

All,

Just curious if anyone out there was monitoring VMS systems with hobbit,
and if so, what client you were using, and if you had to do any modifications
to get it to work.

The best "feature rich" client I have been able to find is "bb_ovms"
It monitors CPU, DISK, PROCS (up down). Most of the others just monitor
CPU and DISK. Both of these clients seem to lack most of the functionality
that both BB and Hobbit can provide, which is why I was wondering
if there was a better client out there that i was missing.

Thanks,
Jeff