Port BB ext script to Hobbit

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Mon Jun 5 03:01:49 CEST 2006

Hey guys,

Just wondering what is required to port a BB ext script from somewhere
like Deadcat over to the hobbitclient ? I've had a poke and it looks as
it the hobbit client sets all of the old $BB variables so the script
should be fine but Im still having troubles cos I a script newb :)

This raid monitor script is the only one I managed to get working on one
of the boxes here so I'd prefer to stick with it. As far as I know the
script should be fine although the line where it execs bbedf.sh
obviously wont work so I'm assuming this is why the hobbitlaunch.cfg
sets the ENVFILE ?

Script is attached, if anyone could have a look and let me know whats up
it would be GREATLY appreciated

Cheers

Allan