[hobbit] how to only generate server or client binaries ?

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Mon Jul 31 08:41:36 CEST 2006

T.J. Yang wrote:
>>On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 11:21:44AM -0500, T.J. Yang wrote:
>> >
>> > Looks like even I specify "configure --server ...', "gmake install"
>> also
>> > generate client binaries.
>> >
>> > Am I doing somthing wrong ?
>>
>>Client binaries are always built. Even on a Hobbit server, you'd
>>probably want to run the client-side tools as well.
>>

>>Henrik
>
> Henrik
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I am interested to replace my bb deployment with hobbit one.
> I need to create hobbit server (for linux)and client packages(for
> solaris,hpux,linux).

Packages of various versions for the above platforms can be found here:
http://www.razorsedge.org/~mike/software/hobbit/

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre