[hobbit] conn test fails / comes back

Stephane Caminade stephane.caminade at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Jul 28 19:39:46 CEST 2006

Ok, that was the source of my problem.
I had tried to set up unsuccessfuly a secondary hobbit server, and had
given it the same configuration file as my original one.
But, and there I hadn t been careful, I hadn t given the secondary
server the same network rights as the original one, and therefore it
reported that all hosts were down.

Thanks for the "thought" !

Stephane